Expressions of Interest - Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee
Job no: 494721
Work type: Statutory Appointments
Location: Any - Any location
Categories: Board Services
Call for applications for appointment to the Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee
The Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (the Board) is calling for applications from interested persons for appointment to the Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee (the Committee).
The role of the Committee is to:
- develop accreditation standards for approval by the Board
- assess education providers and programs of study, and
- make recommendations and give advice to the Board.
Who should apply?
The Board is seeking applications from medical radiation practitioners and members of the community with a focus on registered practitioners with clinical education experience and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples:
Applicants must have:
- an interest in accreditation in the National Scheme
- demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
And at least one of the following attributes
- recent experience in clinical education and assessment of students and registered practitioners, or
- recent clinical education experience and expertise ultrasound or MRI, or
- formal qualifications in education, or
- expertise in the accreditation or assessment of higher education programs, or
- culturally safe healthcare for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
The Board is committed to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ leadership and voices in the regulation of the medical radiation practice profession and warmly invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander practitioners or community members to apply.
Where a high-value candidate is identified the Board may choose to make appointments before applications close.
Applications will be held on file for a period of 12 months and may be considered for any accreditation vacancies arising during that period.
For more information on the accreditation committee, please click here.
More information about the role, eligibility requirements and the application process can be found in the attached Terms of Reference and Information guide.
Information and tips on how to use PageUp is outlined in the attached PageUp applicant instructions guide.
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend