Expression of Interest - Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee
Job no: 494463
Work type: Statutory Appointments
Location: Any - Any location
Categories: Board Services
Call for applications for appointment to the Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee
The National Registration and Accreditation Scheme (the National Scheme) regulates more than 740,000 registered health practitioners and over 180,000 registered students across 16 health professions.
The Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (the Board) is calling for applications from interested persons for appointment to the Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee (the Committee).
The role of the Committee is to exercise accreditation functions under the National Law assigned by the Board. The functions are to:
- develop accreditation standards for approval by the Board
- assess education providers and programs of study to determine whether they meet the approved accreditation standards, and
- make recommendations and give advice to the Board about accreditation functions and associated issues.
Following a revision of the Professional Capabilities document, the Board have included two new practice areas - Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
The Board is seeking applications from medical radiation practitioners with divisions in radiation therapy and nuclear medicine technology; clinical practice experience in Ultrasound and MRI and members of the community:
- with experience in education / assessment / accreditation of professional education; and/or
- currently holding a senior academic position in an Australian tertiary institution within the discipline of medical radiation science.
The National Scheme is committed to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ leadership and voices and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons to apply.
For more information on the accreditation committee, please click here.
More information about the role, eligibility requirements and the application process can be found in the attached Terms of Reference and Information guide.
Information and tips on how to use PageUp is outlined in the attached PageUp applicant instructions guide.
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend