Expression of Interest - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practice Accreditation Committee
Job no: 494458
Work type: Statutory Appointments
Location: Any - Any location
Categories: Board Services
Call for applications for appointment to the
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practice Accreditation Committee
The National Registration and Accreditation Scheme (the National Scheme) regulates more than 740,000 registered health practitioners and over 180,000 registered students across 16 health professions.
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practice Board of Australia (the Board) is calling for applications for appointment to the Accreditation Committee (the Committee).
The role of the Committee is to exercise accreditation functions under the National Law assigned by the Board. The functions are to:
- develop accreditation standards
- assess programs of study
- monitor approved programs of study and education providers to ensure they continue to meet the accreditation standards, and
- advise the Board of issues in education and practice which may impact on Aboriginal and Torres Islander health practice and the conduct of programs of study.
The Board is seeking applications from registered health practitioners, educationalists and accreditation experts with current or recent experience in:
- Education - preferably with experience working in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector and in delivering training in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice), and
- Accreditation - preferably within the health sector.
The National Scheme is committed to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ leadership and voices and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons to apply.
Appointments are expected to commence in early 2022.
For more information on the accreditation committee, please click here.
More information about the role, eligibility requirements and the application process can be found in the attached Terms of Reference and Information guide.
Information and tips on how to use PageUp is outlined in the attached PageUp applicant instructions guide.
For general enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend