Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee - Health Practitioner
Job no: 493321
Work type: Statutory Appointments
Location: Any - Any location, Perth
Call for applications for appointment to the Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee
The National Registration and Accreditation Scheme regulates more than 700,000 registered health practitioners and over 160,000 registered students across 16 health professions. It also accredits over 740 approved programs of study.
The Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (the Board) is calling for applications from interested persons for appointment to the Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee (the Committee).
The role of the Committee is to exercise accreditation functions under the National Law assigned by the Board. The functions are to:
- developing accreditation standards for approval by the Board
- assessing education providers and programs of study to determine whether they meet the approved accreditation standards, and
- making recommendations and giving advice to the Board about accreditation functions and associated issues.
The Board is seeking applications from:
- medical radiation practitioners with divisions in diagnostic radiography and radiation therapy who have current knowledge of the capabilities required for practice in the profession
- with experience in education and/or assessment; and/or
- currently holding a senior academic position in an Australian tertiary institution within the discipline of medical radiation science.
The National Scheme has a commitment to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ leadership and voices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply, as are people from rural or regional areas in Australia.
Appointments are for up to three years and are expected to commence in January 2020.
For more information on the accreditation committee, please click here.
Information Guide - MRP Accreditation Committee
Terms of Reference - MRP Accreditation Committee
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with filling in your form please see attached
FAQ - Statutory Appointments
Please note if you are an employee or contractor for AHPRA you are NOT eligible for these positions.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend